Top 5 Reasons to Join GBCLA
1. Networking: We meet multiple times each year to discuss independent school library topics and trends.
2. Grants: for professional development requests up to $750.00 is available each year, through grant rounds in the fall and spring. Total amount/year is $3000 ($1500 for each grant round).
3. Low yearly dues: Only $50 per school per year!
4. Listserv: Active Google Group for communication and support.
5. Fun! We love to share stories, gather ideas, and partake of good snacks.
Tuesday, October 4, 2022 | 1 pm - 2:15 pm | Zoom
Late Fall Meeting:
Wednesday, November 16, 2022 | Oliver Wendell Holmes Library | Phillips, Andover | Starting at 1pm | In-person
Winter Social Gathering:
Wednesday, February 8, 2023 | Zoom | 1-3pm
Wednesday, April 26, 2023 | In-person at Warburg Library | Middlesex School